Sunday, October 11, 2009

I just got an important message from Jessica So that was originally sent from Gobi Ndiwane, our club's Liuetenant Governor. Wow, that's almost like a relay race with helpful info isn't it? Check it out:

"What's that?" , you may ask. Well, I was supposed to announce it during the last meeting, but we ran out of time ):

Basically, since I am lieutenant governor, I am holding a meeting for everyone in our Key Club who wants to learn how to be a leader or is interested in becoming part of our key club board, or even the district board like me. Whatever you aspire to become, you should definitely show up to this. It will take place on October 21, 2009 at 3:30 at the high school. Kids from other high schools in our division will also be coming! RSVP to Mr. Dan or me if interested. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment